1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wallpaper Change, Failed to Load Bitmap

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by koshinohouse, Aug 13, 2019.

1. koshinohouse

koshinohouse Lurker

Hi guys, I just downloaded Tasker like 10 mins ago and trying to set up my wallpaper change.
    I want a certain wallpaper changed when I arrived at the office (as soon as its connected to the office wifi), and a different wallpaper when at home.

However, I chose a local image I had in my phone, but somehow it said failed to load bitmap...
    Please help me... Here's the log...

I am sorry, I am really new, so simple words or screenshots are appreciated...Thanks in advance

17.53.20/E checkSDPath: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter/IMG_20190813_001557.jpg useRoot: false there: true file: true dir: false
    17.53.20/FileUtil Set Wallpaper/checkSDPath: wudf: no write needed
    17.53.20/E Set Wallpaper: checkSDPath: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter/IMG_20190813_001557.jpg useDocFile: false
    17.53.20/E Set Wallpaper: checkSDPath: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Twitter/IMG_20190813_001557.jpg ok true
    17.53.20/E Set Wallpaper: failed to load bitmap.
    17.53.20/E result: stop task (error)
    17.53.20/E Error: 1
    17.53.20/MacroEdit action finished exeID 1 action no 0 code 109 status: Err next 0

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Just convert the bitmap image to a jpg and you should be good.

3. koshinohouse

koshinohouse Lurker

Hi! Thank you for your reply. I believe if you look at my log, the image is a jpg file. It's an image I took with my phone.

4. Dannydet

Try renaming the jpg to something else?
    Have you tried others that work?

5. koshinohouse

koshinohouse Lurker

Yea I chose a different image. I created a wallpaper folder and moved them and renamed them... but nothing works, still cant load the bitmap....
    Not quite understand what that means...

20.18.40/E checkSDPath: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Wallpaper/Wallpaper_1.jpg useRoot: false there: true file: true dir: false
    20.18.40/FileUtil Set Wallpaper/checkSDPath: wudf: no write needed
    20.18.40/E Set Wallpaper: checkSDPath: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Wallpaper/Wallpaper_1.jpg useDocFile: false
    20.18.40/E Set Wallpaper: checkSDPath: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Wallpaper/Wallpaper_1.jpg ok true
    20.18.40/E Set Wallpaper: failed to load bitmap.
    20.18.40/E result: stop task (error)
    20.18.40/E Error: 1
    20.18.40/MacroEdit action finished exeID 1 action no 0 code 109 status: Err next 0

6. koshinohouse

koshinohouse Lurker

This is my profile... thank you very much...

Profile: Wallpaper (8)
    State: Wifi Connected [ SSID:kmdw/kmdw_g/HG8045-5C9D-a/HG8045-5C9D-bg MAC:* IP:* Active:Any ]
    Enter: Wallpaper (9)
    A1: Set Wallpaper [ Type:All Image:DCIM/Wallpaper/Wallpaper_1.jpg Scale:Off Crop:Off ]

7. koshinohouse

koshinohouse Lurker

umm seriously no one has a clue about this?

8. Dannydet

Have you tried the forums with Tasker?

Tasker (Download)