1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wallpaper changes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Karl_Tx, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Karl_Tx

Karl_Tx Member

Ok guys....especially you android gurus. I have Ryan's one click lag fix.....phone is rooted......I use Launcher Pro. When I turn on my bluetooth my screen goes black for a second and then my wallpaper changes from whatever I had on.....not animated......to the animated bubbles wallpaper that is stock on the phone.....Help......this is strange. Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance for any help with this.:thinking:

Advertisement

2. mnemonicj

mnemonicj Android Enthusiast

The only time I have had a wallpaper disappear and go back to stock is when I am updating the wallpaper from the Market. I would guess that something is happening to Launcher Pro that makes the wallpaper unavailable, which causes your phone to go back to stock. What that has to do with Bluetooth, I am not sure.

3. Karl_Tx

Karl_Tx Member

I was looking through Launcher Pro because I had updated it and ticked a few new items in the config. I had ticked off an item labeled "Fit to grid"......when I un-ticked it my problem went away. I was a setting to make sure that certain icons would fit the screen but I see no real use for it on or off......but it did fix my problem......thanks for the quick response.:rolleyes:

4. sremick

sremick Android Expert

Live wallpapers run as apps. If they crash or are kicked out of memory, it'll revert back to the default live wallpaper (the bubbles).

It's very annoying. One of the reasons I tend not to run them. Phone performs better without live wallpaper anyway.

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews