• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wallpaper changing to default by itself

j0nkim051

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
Hey everyone n00b here sorry if this post exist i searched and searched and could not find anyone with this issue, well here goes i bought two samsung galaxy s and both have their own individual issues mine has the issue of turning off by itself which i found previous post about but the other one which im posting about consistently changes the background back to the default bubble blue live wallpaper, would anyone know if this is a app issue or a hardware issue with the phone becuase i wanna make sure i go back and exchange it, if thats the issue, if its something that can be fixed then please give me the solution because i really dont wanna exchange it and setup the phone all over again for my girlfriend >_< thanks everyone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones