• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wallpaper & Dock Templates

Hello everyone.

I know i've not been here long, i've only had Android for a week or so, and i probably don't know anything about anything yet, but i thought i'd share this template for wallpapers that i created the other day.

I've made a Photoshop template to help with creating wallpapers (currently only sized to my Samsung Galaxy S), but with the added bonus of an optional, *fake* dock design at the bottom of the screen.

You can read everything on my blog, and grab the templates from there if you're interested.

GET THE WALLPAPER TEMPLATES HERE

I wrote quite a bit about this, so i didn't think it was wise to just copy and paste it all into this post :)

If anyone wants me to add some more sizes into the template then let me know and i'll get it amended asap.

Here is a screen capture of what it looks like on my Galaxy S:

I hope this is some use? Just let me know if i can help by adding some different device sizes into the template or different docks, etc...

Thanks for looking and i welcome feedback :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones