• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper help, please

Grinder16

Oct 14, 2009
Before I get hammered, i have searched EVERY Forum out there and can not get it right. I have found several website out there that offer wallpapers. I have DL' ed a few and they dont fit. I got a resizer and it still doesnt work.. so

1. Can you resize an image that has already been sized?? an example would be getting a file that is 320X240 and making it 640X480?

2. I have a couple of jpg's that I would like to fit properly. I would be happy to "donate" to someone if they would size them for me so that the entire image fits correctly, not cropping portions of it.

PM if you can help, please

If you send the image, I will resize it for you. Have you tried dragging the green box out as large as you can though?
Yeah, I end up with a blwon up portion of the pic and not the image as it should look.

I am grateful for your help. perfect example of how forum and members should operate!!! If I can ever help you, please let me know

Upvote 0
proper image size for wallpapers is 640x480. I have downloaded many images of that size with no problem.
for a pretty good site with wallpapers check out G1Wallz.com | Free T-Mobile G1 Wallpapers
also you can do a google image search for

"put search term here imagesize:640x480"

remove the quotes and put a search term in place of where it says put search term here :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones