• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wallpaper help

Yeah you got the resolution right, but I tried making my own on CS5 and I completely forgot about the fact the X has 5 home screens. That's why it asks you to crop anything you bring through droid. I ran out of time so I couldn't do the math, its not just 5 times the horizontal res, the back ground only moves over so much left to right as you go to each page.

Theres an app called "zedge" in the market that is pretty nice, you search through the app for what you want, it makes a folder for your downloads and you even apply the wall paper through the app. Does the same with ringtones, all free. Pretty user friendly.

Reactions: alvinsofly
Upvote 0
it fits the screen perfect. when you go to images and pick the one you wanna use , it has a yellow box around the middle of the pic just make it bigger and it will fit perfect

When I finish picking the image i want i click on it and it opens up into another page. So i press down on the picture a yellow box surrounds the image it then gives me the option to save it (i do). after that i go into the gallery and i choose the image to set as wallpaper. another yellow box pops up to let me crop the picture but i can not make the yellow box fit the entire image it doesn't give me that option. I can only move the box across the surface of the image.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones