1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wallpaper issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by radical rat, Feb 8, 2011.

1. radical rat

radical rat Newbie

Hi anyone know how to stop the wallpaper from moving? I am on desire 2.2 with stock sense. :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. You can't, as this is another mindless implementation by stupid developers who should be beheaded. Only way to do it is via 3rd party apps like Lockscreen Pro or some BS. At first this also bothered me but now I don't care as I just laugh at the fa8 who thought it was good idea not to add setting where user could choose what they wanted. Another Android fail...

3. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

Not sure with the Desire, with my DHD I can change from Live Wallpaper to Picture Wallpaper.

Harry

4. deanshep85

deanshep85 Android Expert

I dont think he's talking about live animated wallpapers but when you move across screens the wallpaper shifts slightly to accommodate the screens moving..

and no I dont think theres a way in stock sense without installing a 3rd party app like was mentioned above....im using launcher pro plus as my default launcher and I have the option in that to stop the wallpaper moving across..

5. EddyOS

EddyOS Android Expert

I don't see how this is an issue, does it actually matter that it moves? One of the best things about Android personally, I like the eye candy! :D

6. Its not but its annoying as hell. You have to understand the display resolution and wallpaper resolution size is not same and people who get wrong size wallpaper can't figure it would why they have to chop the image. Some wallpaper are best viewed in single windows as they were never designed for 3/5/7 window view BS.

7. papa j

papa j Well-Known Member

stop the wallpaper from moving easy dont get blind drunk as that will stop the room and said wallpaper from moving .

oh not that kind of moving wall paper sorry

8. partridge

partridge Android Enthusiast

Is this thread a joke?

960 x 800 = the wallpaper size for the HTC Desire

It moves slightly as you scroll across your screens but somehow that's "another Android fail"

Yeah, that's such a big problem isn't it. Give me strength!

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews