1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Wallpaper on the lock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rolltrain, Dec 2, 2009.

1. rolltrain

rolltrain Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2009
    I switched phones the other day. The 1st phon eI was able to set my lock screen with a provided wall papar. On teh new phone, it says I have no photos and will not let me go to wallpapers. Could this be because I hace swapped out the 2gig micro sd with a new sd card? Because I know I did it on the other phone....

-Roll

Advertisement

2. lldsandsll

lldsandsll Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    i have the same issue, but i have no idea why. i posed the question here and didnt get an answer. i bought the phone for my GF and she was able to swap it out. the only difference between our phones is that when i bought mine, the sprint store gave me a free SD card, and hers is the one the phone came with. you must be correct with your assumption. thanks for solving this one :)

3. rolltrain

Nov 27, 2009
    Man I didn't see all my type o's I'm surpised you could understand it.

I wonder if I were to put the original sd card back in, could I find and tranfer the folder to the new card.....

4. lldsandsll

lldsandsll Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    If that works, then it would confirm it. My guess is that would work. I snapped some photos on a trip to Mexico which went to my SD and it was able to use those for the lock screen.

5. rolltrain

Nov 27, 2009
    That's what the issue is. I put the factory sd chip back in and was able to access the wallpaper folder on the lock screen.

6. Puffy

Puffy Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Jawja!
    Perhaps Sprint has formatted them special.:thinking:

Tags: