• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper Question - Changing

Grinder16

Oct 14, 2009
Is it possible to change the wall paper for each screen within a scene? Loaded a personal pic for wallpaper and it is like panaromic view. Each screen within scene is a portion of pic.

If I cant change pics for each screen, can I at least make the pic whole for each screen?

Hope all this makes sense

Is it possible to change the wall paper for each screen within a scene? Loaded a personal pic for wallpaper and it is like panaromic view. Each screen within scene is a portion of pic.

If I cant change pics for each screen, can I at least make the pic whole for each screen?

Hope all this makes sense
AFAIK, its not possible to do what you want for each home screen. Of course, I havent tried to stitch 7 screens together either.

If you have an image thats wider than your home screen, it will move slightly, but will it completely change the home screen on each slide with a stitch? That I cant say. Could be something to test out later if I get bored.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones