• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wallpaper request...

deniall

Lurker
Feb 6, 2011
Hey guys.

I'm a total noob and have just bought a Samsung Galaxy S. I'm trying to find an Arnold Schwarzenegger wallpaper for it with no luck. I was hoping someone could make one for me or atleast crop and resize the pictures below so it looks good on my phone. Alternatively, if anyone has any wallpapers of Arnold in his bodybuilding days I would appreciate a link.

Thanks and great forum.

arnold-schwarzenegger-with-two-old-ladies1.jpg

arnoldschwarzenegger227.jpg

m34.jpg

Sure, no prob. Here's 3 quick ones.

To save these at the full 960x800, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email them to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save them full size, or they looks fuzzy (some seem to have issues with this...), download and save them with a computer, then USB or email the full sized versions to your phone.

Click the pics ↓

If you want something more extensive done, you can ask me in my request thread.

http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones