• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper resizing/cropping/display issue

I just decided to check out this wallpaper app and essentially have the same issue. This isn't about trying to change the resolution of the screen but rather fitting to only the exposed screen. Nobody really wants to have to slide left or right to reveal their wallpaper. There used to be simple, shrink to fit options.

Ideally, what we should be able to do is set a wallpaper for 1 screen (home screen, whatever you want to call it), then second, options to either change wallpapers for the left and right screens or just carry your main one through.

I see zero advantage however in stretching a wallpaper across multiple screens, requiring the left and right slide to see the darn thing.

Anyone come up with anything else on this?

Eric

You cannot change resolution of the screen. If you use the resolution I posted earlier, you will get what you need.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones