• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper Scrolling?

Update: Reinstalled the stock Gallery apk and I can now change lockscreen wallpaper. Be informed removing Gallery does disable that function haha :)

yeah i learned from my first ever android, never remove stock system apps like "gallery" or "messaging" or "browser" APKs just remove the defaults, cause it seems to always mess something up :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I really liked the scrolling wallpaper too! I've put a bit of effort into finding an app, launcher or other way of enabling it. I've tried quite a few, but the only one I can remember finding that has it was the (expensive) TSF Shell 3d launcher. I'm not the kind of guy that spends $17 on a launcher, but it looked cool so I thought I'd check it out for the 10min grace period Play allows.

I'll post back if I come across an easy way of getting this back, but my hope is that this, among a few other tweaks, will come with a good ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones