1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Wallpaper scrolling

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aishwary105, Feb 4, 2014.

1. aishwary105

aishwary105 Lurker
    None

Feb 4, 2014
    Hi,
    I am using nexus 5 and I am having trouble setting a non scrolling wallpaper. I swear I set a non scrolling wallpaper the first time around. When i selected an image it simply flashed a vertical and a horizontal crop box on my image and i could select whichever one i wanted.
    Last night i decided to change my wallpaper (huge mistake) and it never showed me those options again. It simply lets me scroll the wallpaper to decide which part do i want on the first page of my home screen and starts scrolling from there on after setting.
    How do i change this? I have tried setting wallpapers from Settings, straight from the gallery and from the home screen wallpapers widget (which comes after long pressing the home screen)

Please help.

Advertisement

2. mysticalnyte

mysticalnyte Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 23, 2011
    Male
    If you have any Icons on the right side wallpaper just hold it/them down to delete all of them so it's a blank wallpaper.

That should default to your main wallpaper and Google Now (if you enabled it on the left side). If you turn off Google Now then you'll only have just the one non-scrollable wallpaper.

Hope this helps!

Tags: