• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I really liked having a keyboard on the Slide and it had some nice Slide specific apps. The main reason I got the Vibrant is because it has more space to hold my music, 48gb instead of the Slide's 32gb. The two selling points of the Vibrant are the big screen and the fast processor. The big screen doesn't matter to me, cause if I'm going to watch a movie I'll just watch it on my computer. But the processor is almost twice as fast as the Slide's and I'm sure I'll appreciate it. I can't say I've noticed it being faster than the Slide though, but I haven't tried it out very much yet.

My pros of the Slide: Slide out keyboard, Nice apps, liked the look and feel a lot

My pros of Vibrant: Big screen, availability for more space, really thin
cons: only touch screen, side buttons are only volume and power

These were my first android phones and I've only had them for a few days so far. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Here you go.
THREEPOINTER.png

SUMMER.png

MOONLIGHT.png

htc_wallpaper_23.jpg

htc_wallpaper_22.jpg

htc_wallpaper_21.jpg

htc_wallpaper_20.jpg

htc_wallpaper_19.jpg

htc_wallpaper_18.jpg

htc_wallpaper_17.jpg

htc_wallpaper_16.jpg

htc_wallpaper_15.jpg

htc_wallpaper_14.jpg

htc_wallpaper_13.jpg

htc_wallpaper_12.jpg

htc_wallpaper_11.jpg

htc_wallpaper_07.jpg

htc_wallpaper_06.jpg

htc_wallpaper_05.jpg

htc_wallpaper_04.jpg

htc_wallpaper_03.jpg

htc_wallpaper_02.jpg

htc_wallpaper_01.jpg

BEACH.png

AURORA.png

ARCH.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones