• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpapers disappeared?

lhubb

Lurker
Apr 25, 2011
I got my Epic 4G in February, and I haven't had any troubles until now. I was just playing around with my phone, changing my wallpaper, and I noticed that the wallpapers that originally came with me phone (The gorgeous photos of Venice, the arches, etc) aren't in my wallpapers anymore. There are, however, new photos. Was this because of the update I had not too long ago? Or are these photos now somewhere else on my phone? Has anyone had the same thing happen? I'd really like those photos back...

I got my Epic 4G in February, and I haven't had any troubles until now. I was just playing around with my phone, changing my wallpaper, and I noticed that the wallpapers that originally came with me phone (The gorgeous photos of Venice, the arches, etc) aren't in my wallpapers anymore. There are, however, new photos. Was this because of the update I had not too long ago? Or are these photos now somewhere else on my phone? Has anyone had the same thing happen? I'd really like those photos back...

are these them??

Wallpapers from the Fascinate dump (big pic warning) - Android Forums

Upvote 0
I lost the same wallpaper....

This one is gone====>

Attachments

• samsung-epic-4g-1288875927-755.jpg
    samsung-epic-4g-1288875927-755.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones