1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Enrodreher, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Enrodreher

Enrodreher Member

im not familiar with android and i have a question...will the motorola atrix support live wallpapers like the htc. and whats so bad about motoblur compared to sense. i havent had neither. thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thabends

thabends Member

Live wallpapers are nice if you like to watch your battery drain in real-time. Nothing is wrong with Motoblur. I, along with many other people on here, prefer it over sense.

3. Enrodreher

Enrodreher Member

i get it, but exactly what are the main differences if you dont mind explaining or is it something I just have to play with, i have always had iphones.

4. Enrodreher

Enrodreher Member

and will the atrix have the live wallpapers or no? thanks

5. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Android Enthusiast

Yes you can use live wallpapers with the Atrix.

6. Enrodreher

Enrodreher Member

thank you, and how would that work like does that come with the phone automatically or is it something you have to download from the droid app store? im just excited about this feature being an iphone owner for 4 years you know ;)

7. youareme7

youareme7 Well-Known Member

Generally there are a fair selection of live wallpapers available on the device to begin with but there are TONS you can download for free on the Android market.

8. Enrodreher

Enrodreher Member

9. anthonydotkim

anthonydotkim Lurker

sooo. what is the primary difference between Sense & Moto Blur?

10. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

Appearance. Check out video reviews of say, the HTC EVO or Desire HD or Inspire 4G, and then watch some on the Motorola Atrix (of course, some just landed today) or Defy or Cliq 2. You'll see the differences. Some like Sense because it looks "more polished" some like Blur for functionality. Personally, I liked Blur better than Sense. Sense had prettier widgets but never completely felt like Android (I've been around since the G1 so "vanilla" or stock Android was what I came to love, but I used to flash roms all the time and played around with both Sense and Blur, Blur just felt more homey or intuitive than Sense). But in the end it is personal opinion, so check both out.

PS also go to an ATT store and play with the Aria and the Bravo. The Aria has Sense (and is very slow, don't judge it on that, it is severely under-powered) and the Bravo uses Blur.

pixar likes this.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews