• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpapers

Hi Everyone, i have just updated my HTC Desire which was running 2.2 Froyo. i was looking around on HTC's website and i found links to an update to gingerbread that they are not going to roll out over the asir so i thought i would go for it.all went well, when i was all up and running again ,i checked the version and its now version 2.3.3, its all running great but when i click wallpapers it empty,this i knew would happen but the htc wallpapers were included in the downloaded update from HTC.i just don't know where the file or folder is or named so i can put the wallpapers back in their origonal place, any help would be great so i can get them replaced. regards and thanks in advance.
Matt.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones