• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wanna test these?

Angablade

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2012
Michigan
www.angablade.info
Untitled.png

OMNIROM
Download Link: OmniRom for LG MS770 Motion

Cataclym Rom
Download Link: Cataclysm for LG MS770 Motion

I am unsure how they boot or even if they work. I don't have time to test. They are kangs from the Mako (my current fav dev phone), and oppo find 5. I did change some few things. They are based on PG's Build at the moment. Once I know more about them, and figure out what is needed for them to both run smooth, we can go from there.

Untitled.png

OMNIROM
Download Link: OmniRom for LG MS770 Motion

Cataclym Rom
Download Link: Cataclysm for LG MS770 Motion

I am unsure how they boot or even if they work. I don't have time to test. They are kangs from the Mako (my current fav dev phone), and oppo find 5. I did change some few things. They are based on PG's Build at the moment. Once I know more about them, and figure out what is needed for them to both run smooth, we can go from there.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't OmniRom started off with android 4.3? I'm not sure if OmniRom will work for us.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones