• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wannabe Developer has Just Joined - Send in the clones

Andre_BO

Lurker
May 24, 2010
Puerto Rico
Hey guys, just joined the place so hello to all you zero feeling Android out there.

I've just recently gotten into Java developing, and I'm loving it. Plus the fact I'm studying Computer Science and it would kinda suck if I was a vegetable in programming. So I decided I'm going to work with Android.

My name is Andre, and I'll be backing up my future projects name with the "big ol' corporate name" Brave Ocelot Media. Alright its not that big and corporate. But it has Ocelot in it, and that's a pretty damn cool name. Plus its a cat, everybody loves cats, or hates them, point is, people feel something for cats.

Anyways, Andre: Wannabe Developer at your service. Just don't ask for apps yet cause I'm currently a caveman in this. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones