1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

want a waterproof thunderbolt?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by awdcivic, Sep 12, 2011.

1. awdcivic

awdcivic Newbie

I was thinking that if enough people contacted the company lifeproof requesting a waterproof case for thunderbolt they might make them. Worth a try i think.

As far as i know there isnt another company like lifeproof

2. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

[​IMG]

LOL, its a cool idea, but not something i would use. if i ever felt like i would need a waterproof phone, i wouldn't have bought this one.

3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

:D Done that before, and will again.

Of course there have been those times I was like I wish I could toss my phone in the toilet but it isn't waterproof. :rolleyes:

I really can't think of a time that I would need a waterproof phone where I couldn't put in plastic bag and be okay. In fact I have one in my desk right now incase it is raining when I get off work and need to protect my phone on my ride home.

4. Kazu

Kazu Lurker

Actually that wouldn't be half bad at all. You would just have to find a company that markets a waterproof bluetooth headset and you'd be golden with that ziplock.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews