• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Want some Info Please

Jashe

Aug 21, 2011
Hello,
I want to root my samsung galaxy ace.
I know I have to have a Root.zip on my sd card. I have to reboot my phone using home and power button and applying the root from that. But I want to know
  • The Purpose of the Rooting
  • Can I have Flash Player Working on my Ace
  • Will I loose any apps
  • Will this Void my Warrenty. If it does, if i Unroot it, will the warrenty come back again and how to I unroot.
Will I be able to access all the files, remove installed apps like Shazam and Allshare and move all apps to SD Card.

Thanks
Jashen

PS, could you give me a good link for the Files

Does rooting take out dat on the phone and.sd card

I have read most of the forums and cant find the answer

Hello,
I want to root my samsung galaxy ace.

I know I have to have a Root.zip on my sd card. I have to reboot my phone using home and power button and applying the root from that. But I want to know
  • The Purpose of the Rooting
  • Can I have Flash Player Working on my Ace
  • Will I loose any apps
  • Will this Void my Warrenty. If it does, if i Unroot it, will the warrenty come back again and how to I unroot.
Will I be able to access all the files, remove installed apps like Shazam and Allshare and move all apps to SD Card.

Thanks
Jashen

PS, could you give me a good link for the Files

Does rooting take out dat on the phone and.sd card

I have read most of the forums and cant find the answer

All of these questions are answered on this forum in MANY threads! That is probably why you are not getting any personal answers. Take the time to search the forum & read all related threads, the answers + tips are all here already. Graham ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones