• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Want the new G8?

giphy.gif

Reactions: tube517 and markdoc
Upvote 0
Can't help myself, sometimes.
I thought you w
Mark, where did you get this emoticon?

Is it an app or an add-on, or. ..

I "borrowed" it from a post a few years ago. If I remember correctly, the person I borrowed it from said he created it using various IOS keyboards. It's made from standard keystrokes so you can copy it and use it anywhere. I can't tell you which keystrokes he used because he didn't tell me and I couldn't recreate it with my Android keyboards. However, my keyboard has custom shortcuts so I set the letter combination of "w", "t" & "f" to give me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Since I have no ownership claim, you can "borrow" it from me, if you'd like. BTW: Why the avatar change? Is the new one an accurate depiction? ;-);)

Upvote 0
BTW: Why the avatar change? Is the new one an accurate depiction? ;-);)

Pretty close, perhaps, except for the headgear.

There was a post on emoticons, earlier today, and I remembered that you had posted the shrug. I even did some reading on them and actually found a couple of apps that have them. One app, that I found had only 1, that one.

Reactions: markdoc
Upvote 0
Pretty close, perhaps, except for the headgear.

There was a post on emoticons, earlier today, and I remembered that you had posted the shrug. I even did some reading on them and actually found a couple of apps that have them. One app, that I found had only 1, that one.
I try not to over use it, but it's so fitting on many occasions.

Upvote 0
Like I said, I read up on these Kamojis, (Japanese emoticons). I actually found 4 that we're free and had no ads. The one with the shrug only was a keyboard. I decided to keep this one-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluemanfive.emojis

This Dev has 2, almost identical apps. This one is the smaller of them, but has enough for me.

Take it for a test drive... (¬‿¬)

Reactions: markdoc
Upvote 0
Like I said, I read up on these Kamojis, (Japanese emoticons). I actually found 4 that we're free and had no ads. The one with the shrug only was a keyboard. I decided to keep this one-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluemanfive.emojis

This Dev has 2, almost identical apps. This one is the smaller of them, but has enough for me.

Take it for a test drive... (¬‿¬)

Definitely a cool app! Thanks for the link. I have to download a Japanese keyboard to see the notations they use to make those kamojis. My curiosity is taking over. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones