• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

want to buy my otterbox?

rick311

Android Enthusiast
Jan 31, 2010
$20 gets it shipped to you. I dont like the way it collects lint while in my pocket. its a great case, just not for me. i peeled the protective screen off my phone and tried placing it back the way it came, but there may be some specks of dust. PM me if you want it. first come first serve!

its the commuter case . . . like i said, the protective screen might have some dust specs on it. other than that, i received it yesterday and had it on the phone for half a day and realized i didnt want it.

Caddyman, its yours if you still want it.

davbak, if it doesnt work out with him, youre next in line.

Upvote 0
Damn you, Caddyman! I don't even need the screen protector, b/c I already have a pricey ZAGG InvisibleShield that should be better than a dry-applied one anyway. Missed out on this one. Oh well, I'm just going to use the coupon from the other thread and order mine from Otterbox right now anyway. I've been waiting for my replacement debit card to come in the mail and just got it today. Enjoy, Caddyman!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones