1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Want to make tile game

Discussion in 'Application Requests' started by AntonBrz, Jan 24, 2013.

1. AntonBrz

AntonBrz New Member

Jan 24, 2013
    What I'm requesting is a partner to help with writing a game app. I can pay modestly for help, sending money through paypal for work completed. I want to make a tile game app for Android, like Dungelot. You open tiles and depending on what you find and what the player's strengths are, you get things or move on. Although I have a lot of experience with C, Basic and machine language, I'm new to java, and just installed Eclipse and the Android SDK and tools. My strength is creating graphics. I know little about java but I'm studying it. Re Writing an Android app on Eclipse I don't even see how [SIZE=4]I can begin, [SIZE=4]I successfully created[SIZE=4] [SIZE=4]"My first app" using their example. [SIZE=4]That project is in my ch[SIZE=4]osen folder, shows up, and I set up the virtual Android, and can run it..(altho what happens is [SIZE=4]when I do have the [SIZE=4]vi[SIZE=4]rtu[SIZE=4]al Android running, and showin[SIZE=4]g the icon screen with the app[SIZE=4]s,[SIZE=4] when I run it, my app icon[SIZE=4] show[SIZE=4]s up for only an instant, then vanishes, leaving the other app icons, and no way t[SIZE=4]o click on my now vanished icon[SIZE=4] to start the program) [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/SIZE]Assuming that [SIZE=4]MyFIrstApp [/SIZE]i[SIZE=4]s a good [SIZE=4]code[/SIZE] start an Andr[SIZE=4]oid app, how can I edi[SIZE=4]t/[/SIZE]change it to start[SIZE=4] a gam[SIZE=4]e? Where in that [SIZE=4][SIZE=4]example[/SIZE] code would I inse[SIZE=4]rt my own java program? Or [SIZE=4]if you were writing [SIZE=4]a tile game and starting from scratch, what would you declare and write to get it to open in Android? I[SIZE=4]'m[SIZE=4] using the virtu[SIZE=4]a[SIZE=4]l Android i[SIZE=4]n eclipse, and I bought [SIZE=4]a large tablet Android [SIZE=4]with a 1[SIZE=4]0" screen to link it to the PC. Any help would be appreciated.

[SIZE=4]Thanks,
    [SIZE=4]Anton Brz[SIZE=4]ezinski[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Advertisement

2. llatch

llatch Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Male
    Computer repair technician and indie mobile app de
    Colorado
    I sent you a pm that will help a lot.

3. ronaldlee0917

ronaldlee0917 New Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Nice to meet you here.
    In the contrary, I am seeking someone to help with graphics design with my games. I am competent in writing codes, but not so good in graphics design. I think we will be good partners. I could help you to write the game logic if you want to enlist my help.