• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Want to Root......

UrbanHillPG

Apr 21, 2010
So i would like to root my Evo 4G, I havent rooted since the Evo first came out. It seems like rooting is different now compared to when i first rooted. Unfortunately my first (rooted) evo got damaged and sprint gave me a new one with the new gingerbread. I since then havent rooted again.

Can someone help guide me. Should i know of anything before i start my root? again it seems like rooting is slightly different than before. Thanks in advance.

So i would like to root my Evo 4G, I havent rooted since the Evo first came out. It seems like rooting is different now compared to when i first rooted. Unfortunately my first (rooted) evo got damaged and sprint gave me a new one with the new gingerbread. I since then havent rooted again.

Can someone help guide me. Should i know of anything before i start my root? again it seems like rooting is slightly different than before. Thanks in advance.
There is a guide on everything you need to know right on top! Rooting is freedom and everybody likes freedom! So you can root and flash a couple of roms and if you dont like what you see....Go back to the stock! no harm or foul! Happy Flashing!

Upvote 0

please read and follow this http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...g-dummies-guide-gingerbread-edition.html.0any questions please feel free to ask.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones