• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanted IPhone but forced to go Android

I admit, I wanted a IPhone 4. But Apple's ludicrous exclusivity with ATT is forcing me to Android. I'm on T-Mobile and do not want to pay termination fees in the hundreds of dollars to just get an IPhone. I own a Mac and an IPod Touch and I am worried that I will not be able to find a synch app for ITunes for my Android phone. I am hoping that someone can point me to an app that will let me have a stable sync with ITunes.

I am planning to get a T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant/Galaxy S. It seems to be the most IPhone like of the Android phones. In fact it seems it has added features that the Iphone doesn't have. I hope I am making a good choice.

Looking forward to participating in this forum. I am sure I will have lots of questions.

after you get used to the setup and how everything works, I garentee ypu won't be dissapointed with ypur choice. P.S. if you need to sync music from you iTunes, you don't really have to. Go to the arndoid market and sherch "music junk", it gives you free unlimited music downloads from a HUGE selection. I haves hundreds of songs on my phone and haven't connected it to a ccomputer once. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones