1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WANTED Stable ICS Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ACD1055, Apr 13, 2012.

1. ACD1055

ACD1055 Newbie

Hi All

As per the subject I'm looking for a stable ICS rom sutible for everyday use. Does anyone have one?

Thanks
    ACD

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rooferkev

Rooferkev Well-Known Member

There is one on XDA but the camer doesnt yet but by all acoounts its very stable

3. ACD1055

ACD1055 Newbie

Ive tried that and it looks great but as its still a beta there are still a few bugs and as you said the camera doesnt work which is a big thing for me.

4. jdgreat4

jdgreat4 Member

Dude just wait for maybe a month and its going to be as stable as it can be.
    Have Patience Padawan. ;)

5. PJ147

PJ147 Android Enthusiast

Its stable enough for daily use if you dont want a camera!!

It will be fixed at somepoint.

6. ACD1055

ACD1055 Newbie

Thats the thing I do use the camera. just hope in the next release they can get it working, I've heard a release is due today so I'll wait and see.

I see from your sig you are running Imaginary ICSv4 what do you think if it? have you tried Cyanogenmod 7.2

7. kicsrules

kicsrules Newbie

im also waiting for a stable rom, right now i have 2.3.6 .... still lags once in a while :/

8. PJ147

PJ147 Android Enthusiast

CM9 Beta 8 Released but still no camera. Its going to be a while but it will be done. Imaginary ICSv4 is stock based with lots of ICS theming. It was ok but too many apps had been placed as system meaning you need to use link2sd or something to install a decent amount of apps (or revert them back to user apps)

I have tried almost all custom roms for the ACE. Look in all things root section for my Cyanagenmod 7.2 thread. If you want to know about a particular ROM ask me and Ill be able to let you know what its like..........:)

9. ACD1055

ACD1055 Newbie

Thank you. I've installed 7.2 Cooper from your thread and really like it. I'm holding out for cyanogenmod 9 with working camera but I think there is going to be a few weeks wait so I'm just looking for a nice ics To to put me on. Any ideas or am I best sticking with 7.2?

10. PJ147

PJ147 Android Enthusiast

Search for ics launcher in the play store for cm 7.2

11. ACD1055

ACD1055 Newbie

Just done a search and a few results

whos it made by and is it ad free?

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews