• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanting to Buy : $380 : WTB: Verizon galaxy S3..purchase or can trade iphone 4s 32gb black

Shockwave78

Android Enthusiast
Oct 16, 2011
NH
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: formoutput -->
Buy | Sell | Trade
..Wanting to Buy

Device/Item(s)
..WTB: Verizon galaxy S3..purchase or can trade iphone 4s 32gb black

Price
..$380

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Even Trade - No Money, Paypal, Cash

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..-

Additional Information/Comments
Coming back to the S3 for a 3rd time it looks like lol. After going back to the iphone 4s after my last bout with the s3 i am pretty disapointed with the iphone 5 announcement. I knew i really was not going to get it anyway due to the small screen size but i was holding out hope for some new groundbreaking feature....

Anyway..I am dead set on a Windows 8 phone but none are coming out for a month or two and i would really like to go back to the S3 until that time comes.

I can purchase outright, would like it for less than $400, screen must be MINT.

I would be also will to trade my 4s 32GB black which comes with all original accesories and box, along with a $80 e13ctron S4 case that has a bronze top and black bottom. Very nice aluminum case...
EDIT: ONLY LOOKING FOR A BLUE S3..thanks

<!-- END TEMPLATE: formoutput -->

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones