1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wanting to post links to my free game

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RosePearStudio, Dec 26, 2011.

1. RosePearStudio

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a Merry Christmas!

Just a little bit about myself: I'm an independant developer from Vancouver, BC, Canada and I've been working on two Android and iPhone games for the past year for fun and to try to create something worthwhile.

I just ported my game, A Fuzzy Memory, to Android and I'd like to post links to it for the Android Market but I won't try to do that until I reach the required number of posts as per the anti-spam note =].

How many posts do I need before I can post links?

Also, where should I be posting the game announcements? I couldn't find a sticky with those instructions.

Thanks,
    RosePear Studio Inc.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, and welcome...

Nice of you to stop by and join us. We love developers on Android Forum - I hope your time here will be useful. Here's a link to our http://androidforums.com/application-announcements/ where you can announce your application. Also, you can Tap or Click the phones or tablets link in my signature --
    from there just scroll down to your device model.). - You can then join your device's area of discussion where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

I don't quite remember, but it is more than 10.

Enjoy the forum. And I hope you find this place useful. Happy Holidays. ;)

RosePearStudio likes this.
  3. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande?

Welcome to the forums!

Application announcements should be posted to our App announcements forum, not to the development or games forum

Here is where you should announce:

Application Announcements - Android Forums

RosePearStudio likes this.
  4. RosePearStudio

Awesome, thanks for the clarifications!