• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

War With Friends (Risk) Beta Group Created

You can sign up as Guntherm again. All your games were taken care of, you'll have to re-add your friends, but the name is available again.

Thanx!!!

New idea. How about when you get invited to a new game the notification is a diff color? I knwo I got two noticifcations one for new invite and one for my turn. How about yellow or red or somethign to tell you it's an invite?

How you given any thoughts to AI???

What is the website to check for updates to game??

Upvote 0
There's now a different logo for an invite. There are still UI updates coming so that's how it's staying for now.

AI opponents is not a priority for this app, and I won't be spending time on that any time soon.

The wordpress website is here:
“War with Friends” Android Apps by LeffelMania

You can also join the Facebook page to receive messages if ever necessary.
Welcome to Facebook

Upvote 0
That happens when the app can't communicate with the server and the request times out. Typically restarting the app will work if you have a valid network connection. And if you can't contact the server, you can't retrieve any user information, including your registered e-mail address.

Unable to connect in anyway at all even on 3G. Had to uninstall and re-install. So now I had to use another user name.

Upvote 0
this may be a dumb question, but i'm thinking about downloading this app, but not sure which of my friends would download as well. can you play a random pickup game with random people, or do you have to have a "friend" to play with?

You can play it either way. You can select "public" games in which system will add you to the first open public game.

Upvote 0
i downloaded this, and found two things. first, it kept taking focus when i was in the middle of other things (such as typing text messages), even though i wasnt my turn yet. also, it made my whole phone much slower
so i tried to uninstall and reinstall, and i cant get back to my account now and finish the games i started.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones