1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Warning defective verizon charger

Discussion in 'Verizon' started by David MyKe, Jan 2, 2014.

1. David MyKe

David MyKe Lurker

I have been a Verizon customer since the 90sI woke up this morning when to unplug my charger and it separated electrocuting my hands in nearly catching my curtains on fire. it was the $24 Verizon rapid charger. after 2 hours on the phone with customer service they refused to replace my charger. I even even sent pictures of it to them. we're talking about a $24 charger here. so now what's my current contract is up I will be taking my business elsewhere. and maybe I'll get my burns on my fingers checked out at the ERand I have my lawyer send them the bill way to treat your loyal customers Verizon Wireless

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. David MyKe

David MyKe Lurker

sorry for the typos there I was speaking a little too fast with Google....I'm still pretty Irate over the situation. Almost 20yrs a customer and we're talking about a $24 charger here folks

3. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

If the charger was under warranty you could also try talking to the manufacturer.

Hope your hands are OK :)

4. space wrangler

space wrangler Well-Known Member

Don't buy Verizon chargers. I have good luck with Xentris chargers. They have 900mA and 2A chargers under $10 on Amazon and Wally World.com