• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Warning: Do not buy from boostmobile.com

GamingForever

Sep 1, 2011
I'm going to save you the trouble now and tell you not to buy from their site because if you buy from them and your item is defective, it will be a big hassle just to replace it or get your money back... I finally got them to send me stuff to send me back after a lot of aggravation... I have to send it back, wait for my money back and get it from another carrier like amazon (which is easy to take back) or a store like best buy...

I bought my warp off boost mobile website for 30% off when best buy wasn't even carrying it, had no problems at all.

Same here. A few weeks before christmas, they had 30% off all phones on the boost website. I was initially considering the samsung slider, which is saw in stores and on tv. Then i stumbled upon the then-unadvertised Warp, on sale for $140 with free shipping! How can i complain about that?!

I really dont understand why boost sets on their best phones, but advrrtise the hell out of the old ones. Like right now, the Samsung Marquee is available on the site for $280, but all i see advertised, still, is that Samsung slider! By the time you find out theres a new one out, its 6 months old!

Only thing i can figure is that they ordered waaay to many units, and have to clear them out, or eat them. But its not good for the brand to not advertise the latest phones. If thats the case, maybe theyll have learned a lesson with the first few droids, and order less so they can advertise the newest without cutting their own throat due to overstock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones