• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Warning: HTC BA S470 - Battery for HTC Desire HD (1230 mAh) sold by ENERdan via Amazon.

I purchased a battery in January and followed - to the letter - all the instructions about charging / discharging the battery and it has NEVER lasted more than half a day and that is with just the phone functioning: No wifi, no 3G...nothing! I contacted the supplier at the end of last week and they have not bothered to reply. I have also contacted AMAZON and have been sent a return number however they have also indicated that I have to pay the return postage if I want to return the battery. The price of returning it by courier means that the refund is almost nothing. I would recommend that you avoid purchasing this battery and find an alternative supplier to this company.
If I receive any communication from the supplier, I will update this post.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones