1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Warning...long TMOBILE and Gravity Smart Rant

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ladyga, Aug 23, 2011.

1. ladyga

ladyga New Member

Aug 23, 2011
    OK...this is a RANT 'cause TMobile refuses to do anything. I have been a cust. since Sun Com days. Loyal. They are clearly ATT now. Horrid cust service.

I had a VERY simple (great) little Nokia for over 7 years..dropped it in water, thought it was dead (so wrong!) so went in the store, got "steered" into the Gravity Smart. I bit. Paid 200.00 (minus some invisible rebate yet to receive) 16 days later phone freezes and drops calls ALL THE TIME. I tell TM I want a diff phone...I HATE that stupid keyboard as well..bulky and I won't ever use it. They say I missed the 14 day "remorse" deadline so am "stuck"...sent me another Gravity. One week later IT stops working! Sent me # 3....it stops ringing on incoming. Noone in Tech can figure it out...so # 4 is sent.

During all of this returning phones over and over,I BEGGED TM to let me pick out another phone...I even said I'd pay a restock fee, ANYTHING...they say "NO". Period.
    Am now on #5 since end of MAY...and this one would not load my sim card contacts? Showed I had NO CONTACTS even tho my now working Nokia showed ALL when I walked into the store. The idiot took the card out, said he would "copy it" onto new sim card to insert into #5 Gravity. Guess what. ALL my TEN YEARS worth of contacts...GONE. Deleted. And my old Nokia was not backup capable..so he "lost" every # I have ever had. And shrugged and told me "Oh well...check old bills for #s" WTH?!?

TM main #611 supervisor had nothing to say...too bad,so sad attitude.
    SO...I still have a crappy phone, and now a deleted sim card and they STILL will not help, offer compensation, diff phone, out of the contract I signed to get that phone that now sells for $18!

I now, after 20 yrs of being a loyal customer, DETEST TMobile. Detest! And I will tell everyone I encounter. Obviously ATT cust service is their new face. TMobile is dead.

Anyone want to buy this #5 UNUSED phone let me know. My Nokia works great...all I have to do is try to get in touch with 200 clients for their phone #s. The Gravity goes in a drawer til my 2 yrs with TM is over....and out.
    I am considering a YOUTUBE rant.......

Rant over. XOXO

Advertisement

2. JaeWeb

JaeWeb Well-Known Member

Wow, that REALLY sucks! As long as i have been with T-Mobile, I have never experienced horrible customer service like that! But i have seen fluctuations between different stores. The 2 stores I go to are very friendly and care about their customers. I only left because my brother got a free family plan through his job through Verizon..... big mistake. i won't go into that story but I hope you find something that works for you!! :)

How much are you selling it for?