• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp 4G - All Things Root Guide

What speaker u talking about on the phone lol why u blaming it on the ROM its not the ROM fault u turn ya shit up so loud
Bahahahah!! True words, Bro!! [emoji12] That's like saying Guns kill ppl and spoons make ppl fat.. Lol. [emoji85] [emoji87] [emoji86]

Upvote 0
yea my front ear calling speaker, my speakerphone back loud one is fine, and ive tryed 3 roms now... and its still broken, so its perma broken... and it started when i used the blisspop update with 2 equalisers so... kinda sounds like a rom problem
If it was a ROM issue other ROMs would of worked u might wana do a full wipe and try again and bliss only has one equalizer its has two file mangers

Upvote 0
yea my front ear calling speaker, my speakerphone back loud one is fine, and ive tryed 3 roms now... and its still broken, so its perma broken... and it started when i used the blisspop update with 2 equalisers so... kinda sounds like a rom problem
I have that problem now its not the ROM bad speaker I'm going to try my second warp to see how long it will go

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
no i mean because it had 2 eq's it blew the speaker or something, idk but ive done a full wipe and im on Stock... so no its still broken, not a big deal but i dont want it to happen to someone else
There is ear speakers for this phone on eBay cheap and bran
no i mean because it had 2 eq's it blew the speaker or something, idk but ive done a full wipe and im on Stock... so no its still broken, not a big deal but i dont want it to happen to someone else
There is new ear speakers on eBay petty cheap I saw a hole bunch of them which fits two other zte phones check it out

Upvote 0
. What happened to it what broke?
My screen/display busted to hell and only (LITERALLY) one spot touchable. luckily my phone was already setup to modem internet for my PC. can't call, can't answer, can't text.. only PC until i get a new device. cringing on pawning my PC to get a new device cuz i need the PC to help anyone and/or develop. almost was set up to spit out CWM TWRP & Philz at will, but messed up at 95% and gotta re setup. Lmao.. Dumb@$$
Long time no talk to B!!!
how ya been bro?! all but gave up on our Rom cuz ya disappeared, especially since I couldn't remember which device we were gonna go for on that. LOL!! what happened to ya? My new Laptop is tight..

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones