1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Warp on Sprint?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by roseball23, Aug 26, 2012.

1. roseball23

roseball23 Lurker

I have a ZTE Warp, but I wanted to use it for my plan on Sprint, that I have now, i am using a blackberry, is there anyway to do this, with DFS or QXDM, would I need a donor phone, or is it just as simple as changing the numbers for the my number with sprint? Thanks in advance

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

I'm not sure if this is the best place to find a way to do that. Since I haven't met anyone on the warp forum that wasn't still with boost. I would do research on YouTube. . Even if it's not the same phones, it's still the same or similar process. .search boost to sprint and see what you come up with. Research is key. And videos don't lie

3. roseball23

roseball23 Lurker

yeah, i have been doing research but every time i type in boost to sprint it just gives me sprint to boost instead because of the keywords and all. The only thing close I seen to it, is putting a phone back on sprint that was already designed for sprint, but other than that no such luck. I decided to come here since i found how to get the msl code and use DFS to change the PRL, but i'll continue to look and see if i can find anything.

4. n0ve

n0ve Android Expert

I can do it...msg me if needed.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews