1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Warp Sequent to Upgrade Firmware to 4.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by randjav15, Jul 7, 2013.

1. randjav15

randjav15 Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. F3Spirit4Ever

F3Spirit4Ever Lurker

Hi,

I am pretty new to this whole android thing. I have a ZTE WARP sequent and this morning I was alerted about a system update. Of course I did the update but since then I have been having some issues. First off, I can not find my task manager. Is that gone with the update? How do I close my running apps etc? Second, my apps keeps closing, which has NEVER happened before the update. Third, why doesn't my TouchPal keyboard work anymore? I loved that keyboard :( Is there any way to undo the update or am I crazy for even thinking about that? Please if anybody can shed some light on my issues I would be extremely grateful. I have Boost mobile as a carrier (if that makes a difference).
    Thank you,
    F3Spirit4Ever

3. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

we all have boost mobile as a carrier, so no that doesnt matter lol. touchpal issue has been covered in a different thread in this section, the other two problems im not sure i havent tried the new update yet myself so i dont even know what its like

F3Spirit4Ever likes this.
  4. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

If the closing apps are wiper.apk and qualcomm location then those are known issues. You can head over to the all things root section and install b11 stock deodexed rom where those issues are now fixed. It will also fix the touchpal problem...install the rom and go to the playstore and grab touchpal.

Task manager is no longer in b11 stock rom. You can get a 3rd party app to accomplish this if you like, but I only kill apps when they are causing problems and I do it through Manage apps in settings.

F3Spirit4Ever likes this.

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews