1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Warp Sequent worth $99.99 ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ZingBot, Dec 26, 2012.

1. ZingBot

ZingBot Android Enthusiast

I'm thinking about picking up the Warp Sequent at Radio Shack because it's $100 thru 12/29. It would replace my Warp.

For those that have experience with the phone, what do you think?

Also, how are people tethering with the Sequent? Lately, I have been using the secret built-in USB tethering on the Warp and loving it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Android Expert

i love it i had the venice only give me problem but this one so far is working great u should get it brou

3. firestorm31

firestorm31 Newbie

ack, I hate bad timing! I got mine 2 weeks ago for 199. had to, my e816 cell phone battery was losing charge pretty fast. besides it was time to get a new one. its a 6yr old cell phone.

4. ZingBot

ZingBot Android Enthusiast

I was surprised to see it that low already. It's been on sale for about $150 off and on the last few weeks from Boost and the usual big stores.

5. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Android Expert

i got it went back to radioshack battery was diying to fast exchange for another one working great now plus u got 30 to return

6. akira6968

akira6968 Newbie

I dunno if tethering works, sorry, but I also had the original Warp, and the sequent is soooo much better. It's worth 200, easily in my opinion, so 100 is a steal.

7. benplum

benplum Newbie

Got mine for 100 over the holiday, great phone for the price. Check out Shin's awesome android when you get it, well worth rooting.

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews