1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Was a great run

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by djboi2011, Jan 10, 2013.

1. djboi2011

djboi2011 Well-Known Member

I finally fixed my Gnexus screen, ordered the t-mobile straight talk sim card and it should arrive in a couple of days.....anyway, i know i haven't really contributed to this forum but i was taught that it is rude to leave without saying goodbye :)

Thankls for everything and Good luck you guys

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RolaAddict

RolaAddict Android Enthusiast

Good luck to you too

3. dsmryder

dsmryder Android Expert

It's sad to see so many people go. You will be missed.

4. ben1122a

ben1122a Well-Known Member

The Triumph user is an endangered species constantly dying off because of rage....Who knows how much longer any of us have.

5. mhlsilverdale

mhlsilverdale Member

A little over a year ago, the MT was the (one of) best phones VM had to offer.
    Now with higher end devices being offered, there's no shame in moving on. I had fun with the Triumph (rooting, flashing) and it served me well. I probably learned more having to "fix" this phone than I would have if it had come out of the box less challenged. Anyway, I gave it up for speed, a better display and a more secure phone ('cause I don't HAVE to root it).

6. rcarter10

rcarter10 Well-Known Member

I jumped to the galaxy s2, but gave the triumph to the wife. I had it over a year, and pretty much flashed every Rom that came out. I put her back on stock but come here every day checking on the cm9 camera progress, when it works it's flashing time again.

7. millenium

millenium Well-Known Member

i concur, modding and tweaking the triumph (my first smartphone) i have learned a great deal. you never forget your FIRST and what it has taught you.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews