1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Was eligible for upgrade under Premiere, then they split it to silver vs gold and now I'm not?

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by andyacecandy, Jun 24, 2011.

1. andyacecandy

andyacecandy Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 7, 2009
    Basically, my gf was eligible for upgrade under the sprint premiere thing and she just never got around to upgrading from her HTC Hero to the HTC EVO.

Well, now she's a Premiere Silver member and her upgrade eligibility went away since the 12 month thing is only for Premiere Gold members now. (as of April?)

Can she call in and complain and ask to have her upgrade eligibility back? Or is she SOL?

Does this make sense?

Advertisement

2. Rolland985

Rolland985 Member
    None

Jan 17, 2010
    There is an email address she can send a message to...she needs to send the phone number of the line she wants to upgrade, the name on the account, and the date her upgrade was available under the old system, the email address is UpgradeRestore@sprint.com

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. reddaltoids

reddaltoids Lurker
    None

May 18, 2010
    I just called in and they had no problem resetting the upgrade eligibility. I've read elsewhere that as long as you're a year (or even almost a year) into your 2-year contract, they'll give you the upgrade if you ask. Elsewhere I read that this is only a one-time concession for the fact that they put us on a Premiere program that we became ineligible for before we could even use it.

Either way, I'm ready for an upgrade after an easy phone call. :D

ocnbrze likes this.