1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Was it a bad move from samsung to htc regarding sd card

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wigfield, Oct 1, 2014.

1. wigfield

wigfield Android Enthusiast

My daughter has come from a Samsung Galaxy Ace to HTC 610,She sent over all her music and pictures from her Ace through bluetooth which has used alot of her internal storage but now looking on the net when she gets a sd card this week she wont be able to transfer her pictures and music over to the sd card very easy is this true?

Also she sent a her memo list through bluetooth but cant find it on her phone,I see her phone doesn't even have a app where you can see the files on the phone.

Her phone is running jeallybean not kitkat.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert

I would imagine that a good file explorer would be able to move those files for her. Try ES file explorer.

You might get more advice on the Desire 610 forum (this is the original Desire from about 4 years ago). I will ask for this thread to be moved.

wigfield and Hadron like this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

With Jellybean there should be no problem - as Nicka says any file explorer should do it. KitKat is trickier, but that's true regardless of the brand.

wigfield likes this.
  4. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

Thread moved.

Hadron likes this.
  5. wigfield

Thanks for moving the thread didn't know that the HTC forum was for the old phones.

Thats good news then if its Kitkat thats the problem and not the phone,She will keep to jeallybean,So whats the easiest file explorer for a 13 year old to get the hang off.

6. wigfield

Been doing a search and found OI File Manager,Anyone used it? Seems basic a bit like what you get with samsung.

7. wigfield

Been having problems adding folders to the sd card the only folder I managed to make was pictures, I keep getting a message saying cant create folder to the directory.

HTC Desire 610 Forum

The HTC Desire 610 release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2040mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews