• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Watch 2010 FIFA World Cup w/ ESPN on the EVO 4G

That's pretty awesome news. I'm not a huge soccer fan but tend to follow and watch this event.

Not to derail this topic, but does anyone know if the NFL channel is still on Sprint? I had heard they may lose it this year to another carrier when their contract was up for the rights to the channel? I think it was mentioned in a previous thread here or over at Android Central's forums.

the "official" NFL app is gone; I think Verizon has it now. We're stuck with "sprint football live." so far, in the off season, no difference. I'm waiting til the season starts to see if I'll miss anything. My guess is we won't get live game broadcasts, but hopefully a radio streaming app will pick up the slack.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones