1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Watch out for game loft rip-offs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ncaissie, May 23, 2011.

1. Ncaissie

Ncaissie Well-Known Member

I tried to buy a couple of games from game loft on their buy one get one free deal. I clicked and it didn't look like it downloaded. So I clicked again. Guess what? I bought it twice. Also I selected s free game and guess what? I was charged. So my sd card died. I got a new one and re-downloaded the one game and somehow I clicked and didn't think it worked so I clicked again.
    And the second game was gone! So I called game loft to find out I was charged for all these games and the one didn't work on the play so they removed it. So they wouldn't remove the charges and made me choose different games. I will never buy another game loft game. Also if you want to download your games you have to go to a specific section of their site to re-download your games. So for the $5 game I'm being charged $25. :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ncaissie

I know I said I'm mad at game loft but I just played spiderman and that is a must have for all xplay owners for sure. I'll let you know how the rest go after I try them. :)

3. dewalist

dewalist Android Enthusiast

Yeah, I'm no fan of Gameloft either - I bought their Hot Shots Golf game because I loved it on my PSP, only to find out it sucks on a touchscreen (looks great though). Then I find out that I can't install it on my next phone either - really, guys? Buying an app ONLY for that phone went out the window years ago...

4. Ncaissie

I played the golf on my xplay.

5. dewalist

Was it 1 or 2? How were the controls? It doesn't say if they use them or if it is touchscreen only...

6. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Android Expert

That's why I only like to buy from the android market. Good thing gameloft is starting to bring their games there.

7. Ncaissie

I got 2. The controls are fine.

8. Ncaissie

It uses the button controls.

9. dewalist

Dang it, man - you're supposed to be talking me OUT of buying their games, not INTO them! ;)

Thanks though!

10. Ncaissie

I know. The games are great but their service sucks.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews