• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Watch out for game loft rip-offs

Ncaissie

May 9, 2011
Ottawa Canada
I tried to buy a couple of games from game loft on their buy one get one free deal. I clicked and it didn't look like it downloaded. So I clicked again. Guess what? I bought it twice. Also I selected s free game and guess what? I was charged. So my sd card died. I got a new one and re-downloaded the one game and somehow I clicked and didn't think it worked so I clicked again.
And the second game was gone! So I called game loft to find out I was charged for all these games and the one didn't work on the play so they removed it. So they wouldn't remove the charges and made me choose different games. I will never buy another game loft game. Also if you want to download your games you have to go to a specific section of their site to re-download your games. So for the $5 game I'm being charged $25. :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones