• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Watching Movies On Optimus V?

savtej23

Lurker
Mar 1, 2011
Anybody know anywhere where I can watch movies online streaming on my Optimus V? I've used this website called desijammers before but I don't like the fact that sometimes, my phone just stops playing the video automatically. Anybody that has any suggestions that allow me to watch it on my phone is greatly appreciated!!!!! I honestly love this phone, it sureee beats my Blackberry Curve by a mile!!! :)

savtej23 said:
I've used this website called desijammers before but I don't like the fact that sometimes, my phone just stops playing the video automatically]
Hoω do υ ωatch movies on desijammers? After I registered and tried ωatching Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings on my ρhoηε it says "Sorry, this video is not supported".

Upvote 0
how do i go about using it with icefilms??

confusing..

YXPlayer has the ability to open a media from an HTTP AVI stream. So, use the built in browser to navigate to Icefilms, find what you want to watch, click the source you want, click the LINK below where the video is supposed to be to get to the source, and then when it asks you to download, YXPlayer will open it as an active video stream. Suddenly movie.

Upvote 0
Hoω do υ ωatch movies on desijammers? After I registered and tried ωatching Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings on my ρhoηε it says "Sorry, this video is not supported".

Well, i tried watching it and it worked fine for me......i suggest you try it again. It worked fine for me. If I can, I'll make a YouTube video on how to watch movies on it :)

Upvote 0
YXPlayer has the ability to open a media from an HTTP AVI stream. So, use the built in browser to navigate to Icefilms, find what you want to watch, click the source you want, click the LINK below where the video is supposed to be to get to the source, and then when it asks you to download, YXPlayer will open it as an active video stream. Suddenly movie.

You might also want to check out Mega Stream, it simplifies the process of watching MegaUpload (and MegaVideo) links.

Thanks,
Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones