• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WatchON Not Working Well

Hi, so I've set up WatchON with my equipment, and it works fine for the first time I use it, but when I close the app and re-open it, the power button does nothing. I'd have to delete and re-setup the room every time I want to use it! What do I do? Is there another app that can utilize the IR emitter in the phone?

it always worked for me, but it was terribly slow and not set up well, and the guide that it automatically loaded was wrong on several channels, but this is something I have wanted to use for a while. So today someone released a remote app for the s4 that uses the ir blaster and it is much better, doesnt have a lot of stuff the watchOn has, and costs $10, but it is much more usable

heres the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5yZW1vdGVmYWlyeSJd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones