1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Water Damage Help

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Vulkatiian_Dexi, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Vulkatiian_Dexi

None

Jul 9, 2016
    Male
    Here a few days ago (about 4-6) spilled a soda on my Droid Turbo 2. Turbo 2s have two little speakers at the bottom of the phone and the soda didn't spill anywhere else except for in the bottom left. I immediately cleaned and dried it off with a napkin. I didn't really pay it much mind as it didn't get deep into my phone but I failed to realize that it got into my speaker. I didn't realize until recently that my left speaker is VERY muffled (as in like it barely makes a sound and the sound it does make is unintelligible). You can tell there is sound coming, and you can tell it is the RIGHT sound (for example if I'm listening to music using those speakers I can tell it's the song and not some feedback or something terribly wrong) but anyways this long post was to ask if there was a way to fix the speaker? It's only the bottom left. Also I'm going to leave in a bag of rice tonight (I doubt it does anything as it's far too late but it couldn't hurt to try) so any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Advertisement