1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Water damage maybe??? Plz help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by B2H, Aug 3, 2013.

1. B2H

B2H Newbie

My phone was fine this morning but when I hit the power button it looked like the picture attached to this. Is this water damage? Can this be fixed by just putting it in rice? (I don't even know if that actually works lol) I would highly appreciate the feedback. I'm actually thinking about buying a new phone but if I can fix this problem I might hold off. Thanks!
    B2

Attached Files:

2. SwoRNLeaDejZ

SwoRNLeaDejZ Android Expert

You know what they always say...

Attached Files:

3. B2H

B2H Newbie

Lol funny bit does the rice thing actually work?

4. SwoRNLeaDejZ

Yeah I had an iTouch that fell into a bucket of water and rice saved the day. I don't know if it fixes the damage once it's done though

5. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Android Enthusiast

isn't that the thing in developer options that tracks where your fingers go? turn it off

6. SwoRNLeaDejZ

I think he's talking about the area that the blue doodling is in?

7. The doodling looks like Quick Memo, must have been activated by accident.

8. B2H

B2H Newbie

I thought the same thing and I checked... That wasn't it. Every time I touch the screen the blue line shows and it follows my finger everywhere it goes. I don't know if it's something I did or not...

9. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Go into settings, developer options, input, show pointer locations and make sure that it's unchecked. If you look at the top of your screen it's showing the coordinates of where you press and the blue line traces your fingers path. :D
    OB

10. SwoRNLeaDejZ

Lmao, i thought the blue was to highlight the area you thought was water damaged.. Jesus.. So what he said

See pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews