1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Water drinking reminder app? Is there such a thing?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by dorlow, May 20, 2021.

1. dorlow

dorlow Well-Known Member

Ok, thought I'd get your attention. But I'm looking for a water drinking app that would get my attention. I've tried hydro coach and a few others. But they're not very obtrusive so I don't notice the alerts. Whatever noise it makes to drink, it's time based... So like every hour. It's basically a clock chime telling me it's the top of the hour. Wonder if there's an app that maybe varies the time a little and is more obnoxious. Also, I have a Samsung smart watch. It would be nice if it buzzed my wrist and showed on that to drink .

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

I mean, you could use your standard phone alarm for this, or set up a reminder with an obnoxious alarm tone.

Does the app not let you pick the alert sound?

ocnbrze and puppykickr like this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

You need an app to remind you to drink water? Really?

I usually just drink water when I feel thirsty. And don't need any tech to tell me when I'm thirsty. :)

ocnbrze, Brian706 and puppykickr like this.
  4. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

I find that a sound I downloaded, that of a LRAD, works excellent as an obnoxious alarm.

I even set it as my ringtone.

I found a recording of it that is so loud that I can leave my ringtone on at the lowest setting, and it is still pretty vad in a quiet room- but adequate in a noisy shop.

ocnbrze and Brian706 like this.