1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Water stains on Samsung Galaxy Tab A

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MultiThreading666, Jan 11, 2020.

1. MultiThreading666

Hey everyone! My Tablet has some water stains in the screen. This happenned when I was taking a bath. It had never happen before. So I was wondering what I should do to get it out. It does work but the stains are very annoying. Do you think that rice could help?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Enthusiast

In the screen (as you typed) or on the screen (as I hope you wanted to type)?

Rice will only work if the water is still wet, and it will not remove water stains as that is minerals left behind when water evaporates.

And why are you using your device while bathing?

ocnbrze and MultiThreading666 like this.
  3. MultiThreading666

Hey, puppykickr! Thanks for your answer. I don't know if it's minerals or water. Is there a way to tell?

4. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Enthusiast

Well, if its water and it is still wet, then if you apply pressure with a finger you will see it move around.

If it doesn't move, then it is probably dry and unless you can disassemble the screen components to clean it then it is probably going to be there for a while.

Did you drop it into the tub, or just touch it with wet hands?

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. MultiThreading666

Hey, thanks for your answer. I'll do that.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 7.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews